FRABOPRESS GAS VCopper and Bronze press fittings
Pipes to be used
Copper pipes for sanitary installations according to EN 1057
- EN 1775
- UNI 11528
- UNI 7129
- UNI EN 11065
- UNI EN 1412
- UNI EN 1982
- UNI EN 549
GAS: Indicates that the product is suitable for gas supply systems
PN: Followed by a pressure value in bars, indicates the max. operating pressure for gas installations
GT: Followed by a pressure value in bars, indicates that the part can withstand that pressure for 30 minutes at 650°C with an allowable leak of less than 30 dm³/hour (UNI 11065)
MOP5: Maximum operating pressure until 5 bar (methane 1 bar, LPG 5 bar)
- Thanks to the yellow mark, present on each fitting, gas application suitability is immediately detected.
- Easy and quick installation, typical of pressing technique.
- Gaskets can be fitted without welding, eliminating the risk of fire in more hazardous situations (working in older buildings, furnished rooms, etc.).
- No need for dangerous gas pumps or containers, completely eliminating the need to make the connections required by law.
- Elimination of all welding materials, with inevitable cost benefits.
- Junctions free from burning or rings with an excellent immediate visual impact.
- Integrity of pipe insulation thanks to the absence of heat sources.
- Increased wall thickness to ensure the reliability and durability of junctions and fittings.
- Secure pipe-to-fitting connection thanks to the cylindrical guide on fittings both in front of and behind the O-ring.
- Polygon-shaped press designed to ensure maximum resistance to traction and torsion stresses.
- Precision cleaning of internal surfaces to eliminate oily residues due to processing and to ensure protection against rust under all operating conditions.
1- Technical Data Sheet - FRABOPRESS GAS V Download
3- Technical Catalogue - FRABOPRESS GAS V Download
4- Certification ARGB-KVBG - FRABOPRESS GAS V BRONZE Download
4- Certification ARGB-KVBG - FRABOPRESS GAS V COPPER Download
4- Certification DVGW - FRABOPRESS GAS V Download
4- Certification Institut Za Varilstvo - FRABOPRESS GAS V Download
4- Certification OVGW - FRABOPRESS GAS V Download
4- Certification SZU - FRABOPRESS V Download
5- Installation tools approved by Frabo Download
PRESSING TOOLS APPROVED BY FRABO FOR GAS INSTALLATIONS
|PB1 jaws V profile: 12-35 mm|
PB2 ECOTEC jaws V profile: 12-35 mm
Frabo chains 42 and 54 mm (with ZB201/203 adaptor)
"Snap on" chains Frabo 42 and 54 mm (with ZB201/ZB203 adaptor)
Frabo chains 42 and 54 mm (with ZB302/ZB303 adaptor)
"Snap on" chains Frabo 42 and 54 mm (with ZB303 adaptor)
|Romax Compact jaws: 12-35 mm|
|12-54 mm||Rothenberger||Romax 3000
Romax AC ECO
Rothenberger jaws: SV1 12-54 mm
"Snap on" chains SV42 and SV54 mm (with ZBS1 adaptor)
MAP2L Klauke Mini
|Klauke mini jaws 12-35 mm (KSP4) or 35 mm jaw (KSP4)|
|Klauke jaws: 12-35 (KSP4) and 42-54 chains (KSP4) with SBK4254 adaptor|
|12-35 mm||REMS||Mini Press ACC||REMS Mini Press jaws: 12-35 mm|
|12-54 mm||REMS||Powerpress (2000)
REMS Press jaws: 12-35 mm
42- 54 mm chains V profile
|12-35 mm||Roller||Multi-Press Mini ACC
Multi-Press Mini 22V ACC
Multi-Press Mini S 22V ACC
|V profile Roller Mini|
|V profile Roller|
Akku Press - Handy
|Viega PT2 jaws: 12-54 mm|