Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there risks of electrolysis if you join the black steel with electro-galvanized steel?
- Can FRABOPRESS C-STEEL system be used in the following conditions: Warm in winter 80 ° C / Cool in summer 7 °C?
- Am I allowed to bend connection pipes?
- Which is the expected duration of the orings provided with the FRABOPRESS series?
- Is it possible to assemble a FRABO fitting together with an O-ring produced by a different manufacturer?
- What’s the difference between an “open” and a “closed” circuit?
- What’s the difference between a “dry” and a “wet” sprinkler system?
- Am I allowed to add glycol-based additives to a FRABOPRESS CSTEEL installation?
- Are Stainless Steel installation subject to corrosion phenomena over time?
- I scratched the outer surface of a stainless steel pipe, shall I expect this area to be subject to local corrosion phenomena?
- Which kind of pressfitting system can be used for compressed air distribution?
- Which is the expected lifetime of a FRABOPRESS sytem
- Am I allowed to use EPDM O-Rings for cooling installations?
- Am I allowed to add glycol-based additives to a FRABOPRESS Copper/Bronze installation?
- Am I allowed to install FRABOPRESS Copper/Bronze series for Acetylene distribution.
- What’s the difference between FKM and FPM orings
- Am I allowed to perfom welding operation on a pressfitting installation?
- Are Carbon steel heating installations subject to corrosion over time?