FRABOPRESS GAS VCopper and Bronze press fittings
FRABOPRESS GAS V
FRABOPRESS GAS V is the copper and bronze pressfitting series, available in the dimensional range between 12 and 54 mm, with yellow HNBR gasket. The fittings feature a V-type pressing profile.
The specific O-ring guarantees a total seal and it is compliant with EN 549 standard.
Mixed connection fittings to other systems are made using bronze threaded parts with press ends. The threads comply with UNI EN 10226-1 standard.
For more detailed information on products installation and fields of application, it is necessary to refer to the technical data sheets available in the DOWNLOAD section of the website.
Pipes to be used
Copper pipes for sanitary installations according to EN 1057
- EN 1775
- UNI 11528
- UNI 7129
- UNI EN 11065
- UNI EN 1412
- UNI EN 1982
- UNI EN 549
GAS: Indicates that the product is suitable for gas supply systems
PN: Followed by a pressure value in bars, indicates the max. operating pressure for gas installations
GT: Followed by a pressure value in bars, indicates that the part can withstand that pressure for 30 minutes at 650°C with an allowable leak of less than 30 dm³/hour (UNI 11065)
MOP5: Maximum operating pressure until 5 bar (methane 1 bar, LPG 5 bar)
- Thanks to the yellow mark, present on each fitting, gas application suitability is immediately detected.
- Easy and quick installation, typical of pressing technique.
- Gaskets can be fitted without welding, eliminating the risk of fire in more hazardous situations (working in older buildings, furnished rooms, etc.).
- No need for dangerous gas pumps or containers, completely eliminating the need to make the connections required by law.
- Elimination of all welding materials, with inevitable cost benefits.
- Junctions free from burning or rings with an excellent immediate visual impact.
- Integrity of pipe insulation thanks to the absence of heat sources.
- Increased wall thickness to ensure the reliability and durability of junctions and fittings.
- Secure pipe-to-fitting connection thanks to the cylindrical guide on fittings both in front of and behind the O-ring.
- Polygon-shaped press designed to ensure maximum resistance to traction and torsion stresses.
- Precision cleaning of internal surfaces to eliminate oily residues due to processing and to ensure protection against rust under all operating conditions.
1- Technical Data Sheet - FRABOPRESS GAS V Download
3- Technical Catalogue - FRABOPRESS GAS V Download
4- Certification ARGB-KVBG - FRABOPRESS GAS V BRONZE Download
4- Certification ARGB-KVBG - FRABOPRESS GAS V COPPER Download
4- Certification DVGW - FRABOPRESS GAS V Download
4- Certification Institut Za Varilstvo - FRABOPRESS GAS V Download
4- Certification OVGW - FRABOPRESS GAS V Download
4- Certification SZU - FRABOPRESS V Download
5- Installation tools approved by Frabo Download
PRESSING TOOLS APPROVED BY FRABO FOR GAS INSTALLATIONS
|PB1 jaws V profile: 12-35 mm|
PB2 ECOTEC jaws V profile: 12-35 mm
Frabo chains 42 and 54 mm (with ZB201/203 adaptor)
"Snap on" chains Frabo 42 and 54 mm (with ZB201/ZB203 adaptor)
Frabo chains 42 and 54 mm (with ZB302/ZB303 adaptor)
"Snap on" chains Frabo 42 and 54 mm (with ZB303 adaptor)
|Romax Compact jaws: 12-35 mm|
|12-54 mm||Rothenberger||Romax 3000
Romax AC ECO
Rothenberger jaws: SV1 12-54 mm
"Snap on" chains SV42 and SV54 mm (with ZBS1 adaptor)
MAP2L Klauke Mini
|Klauke mini jaws 12-35 mm (KSP4) or 35 mm jaw (KSP4)|
|Klauke jaws: 12-35 (KSP4) and 42-54 chains (KSP4) with SBK4254 adaptor|
|12-35 mm||REMS||Mini Press ACC||REMS Mini Press jaws: 12-35 mm|
|12-54 mm||REMS||Powerpress (2000)
REMS Press jaws: 12-35 mm
42- 54 mm chains V profile
|12-35 mm||Roller||Multi-Press Mini ACC
Multi-Press Mini 22V ACC
Multi-Press Mini S 22V ACC
|V profile Roller Mini|
|V profile Roller|
Akku Press - Handy
|Viega PT2 jaws: 12-54 mm|