FRABOPRESS SOLAR(Solarpress) Copper and Bronze press fittings for high temperatures (solar panels)
FRABOPRESS SOLAR is the copper and bronze pressfitting range, available in dimensions between 15 and 35 mm, with a special O-ring purpose-developed for high temperatures and particularly heavy working conditions. The fittings feature a V-type pressing profile.
The green FKM gasket can withstand operating temperatures up to 160°C with peaks up to 200°C for short periods.
Mixed connection fittings to other systems are made using bronze threaded parts with press ends. The threads comply with UNI EN 10226-1 standard.
For more detailed information on products installation and fields of application, it is necessary to refer to the technical data sheets available in the DOWNLOAD section of the website.
Pipes to be used
Copper pipes for sanitary installations according to EN 1057
- UNI EN 1412
- UNI EN 1982
The mark immediately makes the FRABOPRESS SOLAR line recognisable
- Ideal to handle high temperatures and particularly heavy conditions.
- Suitable for operating temperatures up to 160°C with peaks up to 200°C for short periods.
- Speed of operation.
- Speed of operation, saving time and offering increased productivity levels.
- Gaskets can be fitted without welding, eliminating the risk of fire in more hazardous situations (working in older buildings, furnished rooms, etc.).
- No need for dangerous gas pumps or containers, completely eliminating the need to make the connections required by law.
- Elimination of all welding materials, with inevitable cost benefits.
- Junctions free from burning or rings with an excellent immediate visual impact.
- Integrity of pipe insulation thanks to the absence of heat sources.
- Increased wall thickness to ensure the reliability and durability of junctions and fittings.
- Secure pipe-to-fitting connection thanks to the cylindrical guide on fittings both in front of and behind the O-ring.
- Polygon-shaped press designed to ensure maximum resistance to traction and torsion stresses.
- Precision cleaning of internal surfaces to eliminate oily residues due to processing and to ensure protection against rust under all operating conditions.
PRESSING TOOLS APPROVED BY FRABO FOR SANITARY WATER AND HEATING INSTALLATIONS
|PB1 jaws V profile: 12-35 mm|
PB2 ECOTEC jaws V profile: 12-35 mm
Frabo chains 42 and 54 mm (with ZB201/203 adaptor)
"Snap on" chains Frabo 42 and 54 mm (with ZB201/ZB203 adaptor)
Frabo chains 42 and 54 mm (with ZB302/ZB303 adaptor)
"Snap on" chains Frabo 42 and 54 mm (with ZB303 adaptor)
|Romax Compact jaws: 12-35 mm|
Rothenberger jaws: SV 12-54 mm
"Snap on" chains SV42 and SV54 mm (with ZBS1 adaptor)
MAP2L Klauke Mini
|Klauke mini jaws 12-35 mm (KSP4) or 35 mm jaw (KSP4)|
Klauke jaws: 12-54 (KSP4) and 42-54 chains (KSP4) with SBK4254 adaptor
|12-35 mm||REMS||Mini Press ACC||REMS Mini Press jaws: 12-35 mm|
|12-54 mm||REMS||Powerpress (2000)
REMS Press jaws: 12-35 mm
|12-35 mm||Roller||Multi-Press Mini ACC
Multi-Press Mini 22V ACC
Multi-Press Mini S 22V ACC
|V profile Roller Mini|
V profile Roller
|12-54 mm||Nussbaum||Type 5A Type 5||Jaws Nussbaum: 12-54 mm|
|12-35 mm||Viega||Picco||Viega Picco jaws: 12-35 mm|
|12-54 mm||Viega||Pressgun 4E
|Viega PT2 jaws: 12-54 mm|
|12-54 mm||Geberit||PWH 75||Jaws V profile:12-35 mm
42-54 mm chains V profile